APRIL 15 – 21 2019 | 7 DAY TRAINING CAMP | BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU | BALI, INDONESIA
MIXED ATTENDANCE CAMP FOR MEN, WOMEN & TEENS
TRAINING GI & NO GI
TICKETS $450!! EARLY BIRD TICKETS $375 !! (15 available only)
Tuesday – 2 hour Seminar with Jess Fraser
Sunday – Open Mat
Unlimited access to Bali MMA’s training schedule Monday – Sunday (value $125)
Access to private facebook group to support all attendees with FAQ, suggestions of places to stay, exclusive offers etc.
Accommodation, flights, transfers, motorbike rental & meals. Gi washing service.
Please organise your own to suit your budget and availability.
Helpful information for attendees:
– Venue: Bali MMA
– We will be training in both gi and no gi
– Gis are available to hire from the venue if packing is an issue
– Subscribe to I Know the Pilot mailing list to receive updates on flight sales
– Set up a google flights price watch to receive alerts on sales
– Airport pick up should cost you around $25 only, book through Bali MMA if unsure.
– Ensure you travel with travel insurance. We recommend Insurandgo.
– Book your accommodation in the Canggu/Berewa area.
– Ensure you have your international drivers licence prior to arrival.
– Riding motorbikes is easier than hiring a car or walking (anywhere in Bali).
– Hire your motorbike from Bali MMA.
– Don’t want to ride? Book drivers through Bali MMA (usually around $25-$50 per day) or hail taxis or utlise GOJEK (app like uber)
– Stay nearest to the gym if you have any issues with riding motorbikes.
– Buy a phone card on arrival, it will help you to not feel lost & allow you access to apps and maps.
– Wifi is readily available for free in bars, cafes, restaurants etc.
– Utlise GOJEK (app) instead of Uber.
– Gojek pick ups from the gym and drop offs to the beach but do not try to catch GOJEK when within 2km of the coastline (designated non pick up/drop off areas only). If hotel is within 2km of the shoreline you will need to catch taxis to the gym. They can be held up in traffic.
– Kerobokin is quite far from the gym, try not to stay in Legian or beyond as travel time will be problematic in traffic.
– Gi washing service is available at all local laundromats (cheap, reliable, fast…they do tend to shrink gis…bring a few. 3 is optimal. Gi hire is available at the gym at an extra cost)
-Train as much or as little as you want.
– No changes to ticket prices for less attendance than offered/no buying individual days.